Do you know many aspiring writers and bloggers? Do you happen to be one yourself? If your answer is yes, then My Staged Home has the perfect opportunity for you. We are actively seeking content writers who can spin magic with their words and pen down the detailed aesthetics of home décor aptly. This opportunity is open to all those who can create high-quality content for us. You’ll receive tons of exposures and experience in return. All you need to do is have great writing skills and the commitment to come up with the best content possible in our given niche.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO [email protected] NOW
If this opportunity has captured your attention, then start preparing your blog submissions. We’ll pick the best from among you. Make sure to follow all of our submission guidelines and our standards of writing before sending us your entry. Entries that do not abide by the guidelines will not be considered for further assessment.
Who can write for us?
Anyone can write for us so long as you have a particular interest in the home décor niche and can write captivating blogs and articles. It doesn’t matter to us whether you are experienced or a newbie, our editorial team can help you to become better at the art of writing.
The first thing that you need for your submission blog is an idea. Something that is new, trendy and written in a unique manner. We need you to put your own words into the blog and not send us spun content from the internet. Of course, you can do your own research but plagiarized content will be rejected immediately.
We give you complete freedom when it comes to choosing a topic that you want to write about, so pick any feature of home décor that you find fascinating and start creating your blog. You don’t need to be an expert in home décor to write for us. You can be someone who just loves decorating your home, your office space or even your friends’ apartment. You can also be a home designer who wants to share some of your ideas with the world or you can be an aspiring home décor professional.
The kind of content we are looking for
Over the years, we at MyStagedHome have maintained a high standard of quality content. We expect the same of our would-be writers. If you wish to be a part of our team, make sure that you know the kind of content that we are looking for.
Here are the strict guidelines that we follow when it comes to our content:
- Your blog should be relevant, actionable, and exciting to read.
- The write-up should fit within the home décor niche only.
- Your blog should be SEO friendly.
- We need your blog to share valuable information and creative ideas with our readers.
- The blog should be 100% unique.
- The writing must be rich and in an active voice as much as possible.
- We expect the sentences to be short with a maximum length of 20 words.
- Use headings and sub-headings to increase the readability of your blog.
- The spelling and grammar of your blog post must be flawless.
- The blog post can be anywhere between 800 words to 2000 words.
- Add high quality credited pictures.
- You can add authority links to add credibility to your blog posts.
- The content must not have any links to our competitors.
That’s it! Follow the guidelines mentioned above and increase your chances of becoming a part of our team.
Some ideas to get you started
If you’re stumbling when it comes to with coming up with ideas for your blog posts, don’t worry. We got you covered. Here are a few categories to help get your started:
- Tutorials: Home décor enthusiasts love to put in an effort when it comes to beautifying their favorite space. With your own expertise and research, you can create a blog that gently guides the readers with How-Tos and DIY steps.
- Opinions: Trends aren’t for everybody and even some widely disliked things have their own fans. Don’t hesitate to give your opinion and make sure to add lots of visual proof to support your argument. You’d be surprised to see how many people agree with you!
- Definitive Guides: There’s a difference between tutorials and guides. A tutorial could be ‘How to upcycle old furniture” but an ultimate guide would be “Interior designing rules for your living room.” Guides dig deeper into a topic and make sure that by the end of it, the reader is much more knowledgeable on the subject.
- Studying Projects: Everyone loves before and after stories. They find themselves enraptured by the process that made a simple space into a classy room. Not only do readers enjoy such blogs but they also find them useful for their own projects.
What will we do for you?
Since you’ll be putting in so much effort for us, what will you get in return? Remember, content writing is a two-way street. The more you write, the more you get.
- Our team of editors will promptly edit and hone your blog and allow you a chance to grow as a writer through the critical eyes of experts.
- We allow you to add your own byline to each blog so then you can introduce yourself to the readers and make your mark in the industry.
- Your blogs and articles will be promoted on various social media platforms, giving you more exposure.
- As a guest post writer, you get to introduce a whole new audience to your personal blogs.
Things to take care of at the time of submission
Now that you have created a perfect blog, it’s time to meet the submission guidelines and press that send button. Here’s what you need to know:
- So long as it is easy for us to paste your article onto our website, you can use any format that you want.
- Send us your submissions to [email protected].
- Make sure that your headings, sub-headings and links are easily distinguishable.
- If you are sending us your submission through Google docs, make sure that it is editable for us so then we can edit any spelling or grammatical errors. While the ownership of the article belongs to you, we do reserve the right to make appropriate adjustments as and when needed.
- Don’t forget to add your bio in the write-up along with your social media links.
Once you are sure that all of the above guidelines have been met down to a tee, send it forth! Good luck folks!